Market Ready is the premiere property preservation and rehabilitation company in Ohio and we are experiencing massive growth. We are searching for the right candidate to fill our open HVAC Technician positions and grow along with us.
Position Purpose: To perform skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repairs to the operational systems on heating, ventilation, refrigerating and air conditioning. Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Mechanical – Perform Routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed; Installation – installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications; Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance; Troubleshooting – determine causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years coordinator or equivalent experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues; HVAC Licensed Type II or higher; Lift up to 50lbs multiple times.
Preferred Experience: Troubleshooting forced air, air conditioners, heat pumps, and boiler systems and articulating cause of issue to the homeowner. Familiar with light electrical, plumbing and/or carpentry.
Key Attributes Needed:
- Excellent Communication Skills – Answer phone and communicate issues regarding fleet, materials and job production, communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Organization – Able to track and turn in receipts and material transfers, able to keep track of job notes and photos and turn them in daily.
- Logistics – Able to plan material needs for a job when necessary, able to manipulate a planned route on the fly, able to multitask, able to follow and track systems and processes.
- Flexible – Able to react to changing circumstances throughout the day.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Clean driving record.
- Well groomed, neat appearance.
Travel: Able to drive 75+ miles a day when necessary. Understand the effects of driving with weight in the truck.
Market Ready is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.