Estimating Purchasing Supervisor
Market Ready is the premiere property preservation and rehabilitation company in Ohio and we are experiencing massive growth. We are searching for the right candidate to fill our open Bid Estimator positions and grow along with us.
Position Purpose – Write scopes of work / estimates based on Project Manager supplied information in order to secure profitable awarded projects in line with program pricing and pre-determined profit margins. Create Work Orders for awarded projects and distribute to qualified Vendor Partners with the objective to assigned awarded projects within 24hrs of acceptance. Execute material purchase request for Vendor Partners and log all expenses associated with specific projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities – In addition to following Market Ready values, policies and procedures, the primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Vendor Management – development and on-boarding of existing and new Vendor Partners; communicate available programs and Market Ready requirements to Vendor Partners.
- Financial Accountability – Ensure all assisted material purchases are compliant with Market Ready Policy; Track and report purchases on a monthly basis to the Division Manager.
- Estimating – Receive the requested Scope of Work information from multiple Project Managers and transcribe the information to a palatable and acceptable bid to be submitted to the requesting client; Provide feedback to the Project Managers when required; Ensure profit margins are calculated based on history and probable project expenses
Minimum Experience – High School Diploma; 5-7 years construction coordinating or equivalent experience; 5-7 years managing complex programs for external clients; Excellent oral and written communication skills;
Preferred Experience – Industry Experience with REO, SFR, Facility Services; Previous work experience within Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Key Attributes Needed
- Problems Solving – Analyze and evaluate information to choose the best possible solution
- Ability to multitask – Balance multiple projects and various communications with vendor partners
- Timeliness – Identify priorities and make decisions based on deadlines
- Relationship building – be personal, fair, and reasonable when dealing with vendor partners
- Creative Thinking– Able to make decisions under pressure even when all required information is not available
- Flexible – Able to react to changing circumstances throughout the day.
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Market Ready is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug free workplace.