Construction Tech Support
Market Ready is the premiere property preservation and rehabilitation company in Ohio and we are experiencing massive growth. We are searching for the right candidate to fill our open Technician Support position and grow along with us.
Position Purpose: To assist a lead technician in scheduling and coordinating repair work for Market Ready’s clients. Use skills and knowledge to quickly assess the need and develop an effective solution to present to the lead. Provide an excellent customer services experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Diagnosis/Problem Solving – Diagnose mechanical, appliance, or equipment problems and determine how to correct them; Customer Relations – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for services; Professionalism – Providing positive and supportive suggestions to plan, organize, or implement activities concerned with the construction and repairs.
Minimum Experience: H.S. Diploma; Broad base of handyman/light construction knowledge; Knowledge of general construction practices, Knowledge of general safety practices with, Lift up to 80lbs multiple times.
Preferred Experience: Familiar with light electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
Preferred Experience: Familiar with light electrical, plumbing and carpentry; Licenses and/or certifications are a plus but not required.
Key Attributes Needed
- Coachable – Desire to obtain knowledge of at least one major trade.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Answers phone and communicates issues regarding fleet, materials and job production, communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Logistics – Able to plan material needs for a job when necessary, able to manipulate a planned route on the fly, able to multitask, able to follow and track systems and processes.
- Organization – Able to assist a lead to track and turn in receipts and material transfers, able to keep track of job notes and photos and turn them in daily.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Flexible – Able to react to changing circumstances throughout the day.
- Clean driving record.
Travel: Able to drive 75+ miles a day when necessary. Understand the effects of driving with weight in the truck.
Market Ready is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.