Market Ready is the premiere property preservation and rehabilitation company based in Ohio and we are experiencing massive growth. We are searching for the right candidate to fill our open Project Manager position and grow along with us. Our perfect candidate will have unmatched integrity and the drive and dedication to deliver to our clients on time and above expectation. If this represents you and you feel that you fit the criteria below, please contact us through this post.
- General construction knowledge including but not limited to:
- General HVAC, plumbing, gas, electric, framing, drywall and paint, home fixtures, flooring, carpentry, exteriors and foundation knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of environmental damage remediation.
- Familiar with state and local building codes.
- Familiar with property preservation and work on vacant homes.
- General construction tool and material knowledge.
- Able to diagnose issues regarding residential rehabilitation/construction.
- Able to define a scope of work, needed materials, associated cost and recommend repairs.
- Able to run quality control, communicate expectations and ensure completion to specifications on a fixed timeline.
- Knowledge of general safety practices.
- Familiar with computer systems including smartphones, laptops, internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and estimating applications.
Organization & Logistics
- Able to plan and prioritize daily tasks and routes.
- Able to manipulate a planned route on the fly.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to follow and track systems and processes.
- Able to plan, track and deliver project completions within time frames for multiple sites.
- Able to keep records on projects, materials, crews and inspections.
- Able to track and turn in receipts and material transfers.
- Answers phone and communicates in a timely manner with Production Managers, crews, clients and office personnel on all issues regarding assigned properties.
- Communicates through phone and email with the utmost professionalism, timeliness and accuracy to internal staff, subcontractors and clients.
- Lift up to 80lbs multiple times.
- Able to drive 75+ miles a day when necessary.
- Clean driving record & background check.
- Willing to relocate for possible advancement opportunities.
- Able to work out of an office when not in the field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visit assigned properties and assess condition.
- Create a scope of work and a formal repair bid to address specific client concerns and recommend additional repairs based on knowledge and training.
- Obtain photographic evidence of the entirety of the property as well as evidence of the specifics pertaining to the scope of work.
- Create work orders based on approved scope and trade as well as assign vendors to complete the approved scope of work.
- Track and record job progress and completions.
- Communicate progress of work with internal staff and clients.
- Complete progress and final inspections of assigned properties and obtain and record photographic evidence of inspections.
- Hold internal and external assigned crews accountable to completion expectations.
- Communicate with crews, clients and internal staff and anticipate needs to deliver on time completion to expectation.
- Bring forth ideas and recommendations to contribute to overall company efficiency and profitability.
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Company computer
- Competitive total compensation packages
- Advancement opportunities
Compensation: Negotiable. Commensurate with experience and abilities with a 90 day review period. Please include your compensation expectations in your application.
Market Ready is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug free workplace.